What is Tech it Out about?
WICT’s Tech It Out Initiative premiered in 2009 with the goal of creating strong women leaders in technology, while also raising awareness about the vast opportunities for women and men in the tech fields within our industry. Programs like Tech It Out give our attendees the tools they need to keep pace with the latest advances in technology while connecting them with industry leaders and pioneers.
Our goal is to:
· Continue the program’s quest to demystify technology for industry professionals at all levels and across all disciplines.
· Offer a creative forum to explore diversity in tech.
· Inspire participants to advance their careers in cable and technology.
Support STEM student outreach to local high school and college students.
Mindset Makeover: How your thoughts impact your life & how to change them
Featuring Keynote Speaker Lisa Panos, Certified Life Coach and Author of "Big Girl Pants"
Your mindset is powerful. How you feel about yourself has the ability to control, persuade and hold you back from finding true happiness and inner peace. Sadly, 85% of people don't believe in themselves or their abilities. However, with the right motivation and effort, we can stop this trend.
• Learn the simple, powerful process of questioning the thoughts that cause your suffering.
• Clear the sludge and false beliefs holding you back from living a life you love.
“Trained by Dr. Martha Beck (aka, Oprah's Life Coach), I help my clients get a better sense of who they are so they can show up more powerfully in their relationships.”